First Contact Entertainment is seeking an Associate Dev Support to help us create the next generation of high-end VR games.
We are building genre-defining experiences for next-generation consoles and VR and the right individual will demonstrate a clear passion for working in a dynamic team on novel and frequently innovative experiences.
- Assist in maintaining a high standard of quality of periodic software updates for current and future projects.
- Report all discovered issues on a timely basis into a central bug database and be familiar with previously discovered issues.
- Work with the Dev Support to accomplish testing on both the project and tools.
- Develop a professional working relationship with other disciplines to reproduce, document and resolve issues.
- Maintain documentation and test plans, able to describe issues thoroughly and succinctly.
- Verify builds for deployment to the live environment.
- Complete tasks as directed by Production and Dev Support management.
- 1+ year of professional video game testing experience
- Ability to work in VR for extended periods of time
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Game Knowledge: experience playing a variety of video games on multiple platforms, and ability to speak about gameplay and systems in them informally or professionally
- Cover letter
- Eligible to work in US and reside in California